A soft cashmere blanket with suede trim that features a historical scene of dog sledding huskies training for the Olympic games at Lake Placid in the early 1930's. Created using an artisanal technique and made in limited edition so that each blanket has a unique serial number. Once production is complete the printing pattern is destroyed.
- Code: FAD4975
- A sophisticated printing technique that uses an exceptional number of colors without affecting the natural softness of the fibers
- An exclusive gift and collector's item that is ideal for those who have other serial edition Loro Piana printed blankets.
- Dimensions: 190 x 160 cm
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Details: 100% suede leather
- Care and Maintenance: dry clean only at a specialised laundry service.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom
Additional Printed Blankets