cashmere storm system® & fox
Ski jacket in cashmere treated with Storm System® for a waterproof, wind-resistant finish. Styled with a hood edged in soft fox fur, this is the ladies' version of the men's jacket originally designed for the Alpine Ski World Cup Finals in Bormio in 2000. Ideal in the mountains and on the slopes, but also perfect for rainy or snowy days in the city.
- Code: FAF8086
- Length: 70 cm - This length refers to size M/42
- Plongé leather trim
- Fastens with zip and press-studs hidden by a flap that is split at the waist
- The sleeves are set-in at the front, raglan at the rear
- Ski pass pocket under the button flap
- Collar lined in knitted cashmere
- Waist drawstring
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Trim: collar 100% cashmere, hood 100% cashmere, hood edging 100% fox fur
- Care and Maintenance: Dry clean only using hydrocarbons. Clean separately inside out. Warm iron.
- Made in Italy