A precious knitted one piece for newborns made of baby cashmere, an extremely soft and rare fiber that comes from the underfleece of young Hircus goats. It is refined with a serafino-style opening and button closures at the bottom. Part of the My First Baby Cashmere collection.
- Code: FAD5549
- Baby cashmere is rarer than adult cashmere, and also considerably finer, weighing 13-13.5 micron (the best adult cashmere weighs 14.5 micron). Its lightness and softness is incomparable, and immediately apparent to the wearer
- Created exclusively in natural white
- Can be wrapped in special packaging options: a white cotton envelope or in a white box that has gray borders
- Comes with a card that can be personalized with the newborn's name
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Care and Maintenance: handwash at 30 degrees with a gentle detergent (Loro Piana cashmnere soap) or dry clean with ethylene perchloride. Press with a warm iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom