A precious knitted cardigan for newborns made of Baby Cashmere, an extremely soft and rare fiber that comes from the underfleece of young Hircus goats. Part of the My First Baby Cashmere set that includes gloves, socks, a hat, a blanket and assorted knitwear items.
- Code: FAD5543
- Baby cashmere is rarer than regular cashmere, and also considerably finer, weighing 13-13.5 micron (the best adult cashmere weighs 14.5 micron). Its lightness and softness is incomparable, and immediately apparent to the wearer.
- Created exclusively in natural white
- Can be wrapped in special packaging options: a white cotton envelope or in a white box that has gray borders
- Comes with a card that can be personalized with the newborn's name
- Composition: 100% cashmere
- Care and Maintenance: handwash at 30 degrees with a gentle detergent (Loro Piana cashmnere soap) or dry clean with ethylene perchloride. Press with a warm iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom