vicuña & baby cashmere
Button-up bomber in knitted vicuña and baby cashmere, the two rarest, finest fibres in the world, used in their natural colours: golden brown for the vicuña and warm white for the baby cashmere, worked in a subtle two-tone pattern. Features suede patches and trim coordinated with the vicuña color. Hip length, with a soft silhouette.
- Code: FAE6933
- Small tonal corozo nut buttons
- Patch pockets with flap and button
- Collar, cuffs and hem with microstripe
- Underside of placket, collar and patches in suede coordinated with the vicuña
- Composition: 50% vicuña 50% baby cashmere
- Trim: 100% suede (goatskin)
- Care and Maintenance: dry clean carefully using hydrocarbons. Clean separately inside out. Warm iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom
Bomber In Other Materials