vicuña riserva dr. franco loro piana
Single-breasted sartorially inspired jacket in feather-light vicuña fabric with a smooth, sleek line. This exclusive fabric is made by Loro Piana’s textile division using fibre from the “Dr. Franco Loro Piana” Reserve in Peru. A relaxed, eminently versatile piece that works from casual to formal.
- Code: FAE6312
- The vicuña fabric, a Loro Piana exclusive, bears the signature visible selvedge on the inside showing the name “Reserva Dr. Franco Loro Piana”
- Rope shoulder
- Internal AMF chain stitching
- Pocket pouches concealed inside a double lining
- Lined shoulder and facing
- Rear lunette in suede
- Vents at rear
- Shell - Composition: 100% vicuña
- Lining - Composition: 100% silk
- Trim: 100% suede (goatskin)
- Arrives with unfinished buttonholes and buttons to accommodate individual measurements. Alterations are provided free of charge at participating Loro Piana stores. For additional details, please contact Customer Service.
- Care and Maintenance: dry clean carefully using hydrocarbons. Clean separately inside out. Warm iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom
Madrid In Other Materials