vicuña, baby cashmere & chinchilla
Exclusive cape crafted in a double fabric that combines the two rarest, finest fibres in the world: baby cashmere and vicuña. Collar and cuffs in tonal chinchilla fur and belt at the waist. One for city wear that adds great sophistication to both casual and formal looks.
- Code: FAD6953
- Vicuña is the rarest, finest animal fibre in the world
- Baby cashmere is made exclusively from the underfleece of Hircus goat kids
- Chinchilla fur crafted to create a striking trim on both the inside and outside of the neck and sleeves
- Suede tie belt to nip in at the waist
- Funnel neck
- Fastened with press studs concealed by a suede flap
- Fastens at the side with Loro Piana ring and cylinder with metal chain, to wear the cape open showing the lining
- Composition: 50% vicuña 50% cashmere
- Applications: 100% chinchilla fur
- Details: 100% suede (lambskin)
- Care and Maintenance: dry clean only at specialist cleaners. Do not iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom