the blend – vicuña and baby cashmere with chinchilla
Exclusive cape crafted from The Blend yarn, hand-made on a manual loom. This exclusive yarn combines the two finest, rarest fibres in the world: vicuña and baby cashmere. The Blend is unique both for its supreme softness and its distinctive nuances: the two fibres are dyed before being spun and absorb the pigments differently, giving rise to ever-different shades. Finished with a detachable collar and cuffs in chinchilla fur, it can be worn with the plongé leather belt to highlight the waist, or without for a softer line. An elegant, versatile piece that is perfect teamed with formal looks.
- Code: FAG3880
- Vicuña is the finest, rarest animal fibre in the world
- Rare, supersoft baby cashmere is obtained solely from the underfleece of Hircus goat kids
- Structured funnel neckline
- Fastens with concealed press studs
- Composition: 70% baby cashmere 30% vicuña
- Trim: 100% lambskin, collar and cuffs 100% chinchilla fur
- Care and Maintenance: Clean only at cleaners specialised in treating fur. Do not iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom
Salzburg In Other Materials