A two-in-one blanket that is both warm and luxurious. One layer is made of ribbed and cable knitted baby cashmere, an extremely soft and rare fiber that comes from the underfleece of young Hircus goats. The other layer is made of Wind microfiber that has been treated with Storm System® to make it waterproof and washable.
- Code: FAD5709
- Baby cashmere is rarer than regular cashmere, and also considerably finer, weighing 13-13.5 micron (the best adult cashmere weighs 14.5 micron). Its lightness and softness is incomparable, and immediately apparent to the wearer
- Small size appropriate for cribs and cradles
- Two layers connected with buttons
- Use the two layers together, or remove the Wind microfiber to use the baby cashmere knitted layer on its own
- Created exclusively in natural white
- Wrapped in special white packaging
- Comes with a card that can be personalized with the newborn's name
- Dimensions: 90 x 76 cm
- External 1 - Composition: 100% polyester
- External 2 - Composition: 100% cashmere
- Care and Maintenance: Wash by hand or at 30 degrees using neutral detergent (Loro Piana Cashmere Soap) or dry clean using perchloroethylene (baby cashmere side). Dry clean using hydrocarbons. Clean separately inside out (Wind Storm System® side). Warm iron.
- Made in Italy
Click the image to zoom